Thursday, September 10, 2020

Alicia Miller


Dr. Alicia Miller, Professor of Mathematics at the University of Louisville, writes:

Dear Joe,

You were the first and the most important person that has replied to my letter twenty years ago, which included my first paper, asking for some input and advice. Your letter and message then meant so much to me and it sealed my fate: I definitely decided to work in Topological Dynamics. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for adding such a beautiful meaning to my life and for all the support and encouragement through the years!
Happy 90th birthday!!!
Love,
Alica (Miller)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Zwischen Wissenschaft und Kunst by Dick Zukerman

A poem by George (Dick) Zukerman for his cousin Joe Auslander, on the occasion of his 90th birthday! A limmerickian ode to...